Tuesday 13 January 2015

#2015BABY!

I started this blog just to voice out my random opinions to the wonderful and weird world of the internet or to whoever that would listen. So with that been said I just wanted to thank everyone who have drop by the blog and I just wanted to let you guys know my 2015 resolutions.



1. Get a new job.

2. Get organised and manage my time better ( use the year planner I brought).

3. Study hard & get good grades.

4. be a better money saver ( Goal $15000).

5. be lighter (e.g. burn some fat - Goal 5kg).

6. Be more confident in everything I do.

7. Network more (e.g. Make more friends).

8. Make more memories (e.g. Take more photos and videos).

9. Go to more concerts in 2015.

10. Travel more. 

11. Be more of a positive person and open-minded.

12. Spend more time with the people i love.

13. Blog and Youtube more and up my game.

14.  make time for me time

JUST ENJOY EVERYTHING WITH NO REGETS IN 2015

So whats your 2015 resolutions?

JHPMISS ♥ loveya 


No comments:

Post a Comment