Saturday 4 October 2014

THOUGHTS | FUJIFILM INSTAX MINI 90

So for the past few months I have been eyeing the fujifilm instax mini 90. Wondering if i should buy it and so I JHPmiss decided to buy the FUJIFILM INSTAX MINI 90 about a week ago and here it is.




I'm in love with it. It looks very cool and retro. Why I decided to get it was that, I really really wanted the Polaroid camera like the FUJIFILM INSTAX MINI 8 but never had the balls or guts to buy, it because I didn't like the look of it and so I waited and waited. So when Fujifilm came out with the FUJIFILM INSTAX MINI 90.I was like "yep i'm going to to get it~ there is nothing stopping me". But I never ended up getting it UNTIL NOW. I also know that Gracie Francesca from uglyfaceofbeauty (i love her!just saying) has a Polaroid camera and she loves it too. So I'm not the only one who is in love with it.








I think it is worth it, as every photo taken is unique. Like everyone says it's really easy to use and very handy.








So i made a video of myself unboxing it.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ctYS14c9SNY 

say cheese!
JHPMISS ♥ loveya 

No comments:

Post a Comment